Gary Glenn, REALTOR®
Over 30 Years of Experience
Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty
208 360 4399 | email@example.com
I’m a licensed REALTOR® in Wyoming, Idaho and Colorado. My primary services areas include but are not limited to:
- Wyoming: Jackson Hole, Wilson, Jackson Hole Resort, Alpine, Alta, Bondurant, Kelly
- Idaho: Victor, Driggs, Tetonia, All Teton Valley
Gary Glenn, CRS, RSPS, ASSOCIATE BROKER
JACKSON HOLE SOTHEBY’S INTERNATIONAL REALTY
Personal A native New Yorker, Gary moved to Colorado where he spent the last thirty years in the real estate industry. After twenty years of family vacations in the area Gary and his wife Geri purchased a home in South Victor, Idaho in 2014. Favorite hobbies include fly fishing, travel and photography. Victor, ID is our home, it is where Geri and I live, work and play. It is a place that our children, grandchildren and friends come to visit and enjoy the abundance of outdoor activities, and casual western lifestyle.
Career History – Gary Glenn is a proven industry leader and top-producing broker
While in Colorado Gary owned and operated a Prudential franchise in the resort community of Winter Park. Recognized by his peers Gary served a term as State President of the Colorado Association of Realtors, he was the first president elected from the Mountain District in the Associations long history. Gary served as a two-term State Chair of the Professional Standards Committee and also served on the National Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee and the prestigious Interpretations and Procedures Subcommittee. In 2001 he assisted with the rewrite of the NAR Code of Ethics. Most recently Gary was appointed by Gov. John Hickenlooper of Colorado as a commissioner of the newly formed Title Insurance Commission, his position as commissioner required that he represent all non-Metro Area consumers in the State of Colorado.
Despite extensive industry and organizational commitments Gary has remained a top producing broker specializing in second homes and resort property with over 1,000 closed transactions.
Designations Gary is licensed in three states: Colorado, Idaho and Wyoming. He has earned the following designations; GRI- Graduate Realtor Institute, CRS – Certified Residential Specialist, RSPS – Resort and Second Homes Property Specialist, CNE – Certified Negotiations Expert, CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
Business Philosophy I enjoy working with all levels of buyers and sellers: second home buyers, sophisticated investors or someone just starting out. I’ll listen carefully to you so that I understand how I may best help; I will work at your pace and provide you with all the information that you need to make an informed decision. When you are ready I’ll prepare the contracts, explain all of the details, recommend outside experts if needed and ultimately move forward with you to a successful and stress free closing. The greater Jackson Hole area is my home – let me help you make it yours! GARY GLENN – a name you can trust; experience you can rely upon.
- Over 30 years of experience as a full-time, licensed REALTOR®.
- Consistent Multi Million Dollar Producer.
- Specializing in Resort/Ski Properties – Golf Properties – New Developments – Primary, Investment and Second Homes.
- Past State President Colorado Association of Realtors, Past Local Realtor of the Year, Past State Chair Colorado Association of Realtors – Professional Standards.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS): The highest designation awarded to sales associates, recognizing professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI): An increased knowledge and skills in a broad array of technical subjects and the fundamentals of real estate.
- Resort & Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS): REALTORS® specializing in the resort and second-home market.